YOU MUST SIGN IN AND OUT OF ALL RANGES EVERY TIME YOU SHOOT. YOU MUST ALSO CARRY YOUR VALID MEMBERSHIP CARD AT ALL TIMES. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SEE IT. FAILURE TO SIGN IN OR OUT AND NOT HAVING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF RANGE PRIVILEGES.
ATTENTION: All ranges will be closed during regularly scheduled 3D archery events from 7am until 1pm.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
EVERY MEMBER OF THE CLUB IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY AND THE POLICING OF OTHER PEOPLES SAFETY BEHAVIOR.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON SHOOTING RANGES.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult member, while on the ranges.
Vehicles must be parked on the lot at the rifle range while using the Archery Range, Rifle Range, Pistol Range or visiting the Raceway.
All target shooting will be on designated ranges only.
All ranges will be open for use year round (except during scheduled events).
Flag must be posted before using or visiting any of the ranges or the raceway, and replaced in the box when leaving. The flag post/box is located at the entrance to the property. RED Flag – Rifle and Pistol Range WHITE Flag – Trap Range GREEN Flag – Archery Range BLUE Flag – Raceway YELLOW Flag – Silhouette Range Person must display proof of membership.
Private rentals will be confined to the club house. Leasee will be responsible for anyone in attendance. All Ranges will remain open to the membership.
The person in charge at all scheduled shooting events on H.F.G. property is the designated range safety officer on duty.
FIREARMS RANGE RULES (updated Jan 2023)
General Rules May Apply to ALL Ranges
CLICK HERE TO VIEW and DOWNLOAD
ARCHERY RANGE RULES
1. The flag must be displayed at the flag post before entering the archery range for any reason.
2. Membership cards must be work on outer garments or otherwise conspicuously displayed.
3. THE RANGE IS ONE WAY ONLY! NO BACK TRACKING!
4. The range is closed during scheduled shotgun shoots. Check the shooting schedule.
5. When the shooter goes behind the target to retrieve arrows, place bow in front of the target.
6. No broad heads allowed.
7. No vehicles allowed on the range.
8. No unattended children allowed during shooting.
ADDITIONAL TRAP/SPORTING CLAYS RULES
1. The flag must be displayed at the flag post before entering the range.
2. All firearms shall have actions open at all times except when on the rack or on the firing line.
3. All persons will conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. Foul language is prohibited.
4. Eye and ear protection is mandatory for everyone (shooter and guests) on the range.
5. All firearms shall be unloaded except on the firing line.
6. When a safety flag is raised on the trap house all firearms are to be unloaded with the action open.